Qualification : MCA Computer Science OR BTECH IT/CS/EC preferred.
Experience : 5-10 years in core development area.
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Job Type : Full Time
Open Position : 8
Remuneration : Shall be fixed as per qualification and experience
Mode of appointment : On contract basis for 1 year, which may be extended on need basis and based on the performance of the candidate.
About the position:
We are looking for full stack Java developers to join our team. As a mid/senior level developer you should be comfortable around both backend stack and front end stack coding languages, developement frameworks and third party libraries integration. You should also be conformtable with postgres DB integration with backend applications, with large volumes of data transactions.
What you will do?
- Developing Back-end stack website architeture and application
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Integration and adding feature to exsiting backend applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished products.
- Designing and developing API’s
- Documentation and cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Along with above you nust be able to
- design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and systems.
- Make archtecture decisions for large product features or new system.
- Assist other team members of the team in their roles.
- Participate in our agile development process.
- 5-10 years of experience in software/applications development using Java stack, maven, springboot.
- Good knowledge of - Spring, Spring boot, Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Database – Postgres/RDBMS, Apache Kafka, Elastic Search.
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Hands on experience and working proficiency in developmental tools like Swagger2.0, Json, postman, Yaml, Open API contract, Git, Junit, CICD pipeline
- Experience in UI development using react/angular and UI/UX concepts.
- Experience in working with postgreSQL,
- Expereince in AWS-cloud/Azure/Google cloud technologies with micro service architecture and knowledge on Elasticsearch, kafka, API gateway would be an advantage.
- Exeperience of working on high data volume processing applications.
- Integration exposure with third party applications, Wallet and Payment gateway (Nice to Have)
- DevOps tools knowledge - Jenkins/Docker/Kubernetes (optional/added advantage)
Last date of Submitting Application: 27 June 2022
Candidates shall submit their resume along with the copies of certificates proving their qualification and experience, by email to email@example.com
or by post to the Executive Director, Information Kerala Mission, Public Office Building, Public Office P.O Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033