With the devolution of substantial resources to the local governments an average local government which was handling half a million Indian Rupees has started handling nearly ten fold of the amount. Most of the local governments are facing shortage of manpower in handling day to day operations resulting in substantial delays in closing of annual accounts. The Saankhya applications is aimed at addressing this.
The only massive deployment of its kind in the country
Saankhya demystifies the complexities of accounting...
- Works on the Accrual Based Double Entry Accounting System following the Internationally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Equips even the average employee to prepare the entire Financial Reports without depending upon accounting professionals
- Records each financial transaction in real time
- Exclusively customized for Urban Local Bodies and Panchayat Raj Institutions
- Doesn’t demand deep accounting knowledge for operating Saankhya Application
- Works in integration with the Other IKM applications like Sanchaya, Sulekha, Soochika, Sevana CR, Sevena Pensions, Sthapana, Sugama, Sanketham etc.
- Accounting Process is made transparent by gives easy access to Financial Information of Local Self Governments to the decision makers including Elected Representatives, Employees and Common man
- Accounting is executed with the participation of the entire employees dealing with financial transactions
Online web Application available at www.finance.lsgkerala.gov.in