Qualification : MCA Computer Science or BTECH IT/CS/EC preferred.
Experience : 4-15 years in core development area.
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Job Type : Full Time
Open Position : 2
Remuneration : Shall be fixed as per qualification and experience
Mode of appointment : On contract basis for 1 year, which may be extended on need basis and based on the performance of the candidate.
About the position:
We are looking for devops engineers to join our team. As a Cloud infrastructure engineer who fill focus on automation and onboarding services on AWS/Azure or other on-premises cloud. You should be familar with Docker, Kubernetes based deployment of microservice applications in public cloud like AWS and Azure. You should also be conformtable with postgres DB integration with backend applications, with large volumes of data transactions. You should be familar with all infrastructure related tools to debug issues in a quick way.
- Understanding of the microservice architecture.
- Experience of AWS, Azure, GCP, NIC Cloud.
- To create Kubernetes cluster on AWS, Azure, GCP on NIC Cloud.
- Kubectl installation & commands (apply, get, edit, describe k8s objects)
- Terraform for infra-as-code for cluster or VM provisioning.
- Experience setting up CI like Jenkins and create pipelines.
- Experience on Kubernetes ingress, setting up SSL certiﬁcates and renewal
- Understanding of VM types, Linux OS types, LoadBalancer, VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, Firewall, Routing, DNS)
- Deployment strategies - Rolling updates, Canary, Blue/Green.
- Scripting - Shell, Groovy, Python and GoLang, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience in Baking Containers and Dockers.
- Artifactory - Nexus, Verdaccio, DockerHub, etc.
- Understanding on Zuul gateway
- Gitops, Git branching, PR review process. Rules, Hooks, etc
- Experience in Helm, packaging and deploying.
- JBoss Wildﬂy, Apache, Nginx, Redis and Postgres.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL.
Last date of Submitting Application: 16 June 2022
Candidates shall submit their resume along with the copies of certificates proving their qualification and experience, by email to email@example.com or by post to the Executive Director, Information Kerala Mission, Public Office Building, Public Office P.O Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033