Qualification : MCA Computer Science OR BTECH IT/CS/EC preferred.
Experience : 10-20 years in core development area.
Location :Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Job Type : Full Time
Open Position : 5
Remuneration : Shall be fixed as per qualification and experience
Mode of appointment : On contract basis for 1 year, which may be extended on need basis and based on the performance of the candidate.
About the position:
We are looking for full stack Java technical lead/Archietct to join our team. As a lead you should be comfortable around both backend stack and front end stack coding languages, developement frameworks and third party libraries integration. You should be able to lead and propose a solution for technical/domain requirementa in a performance optimized way. You should also be conformtable with postgres DB integration with backend applications, with large volumes of data transactions.
What you will do?
- Lead a team of developers towards our product goal and organisational goal.
- Architect complex technical requirements and domain level requirements.
- Openly accept and collect all domain requirements and convert those to technical requirements.
- Developing Back-end stack website architeture and application
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Integration and adding feature to exsiting backend applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished products.
- Designing and developing API’s
- Documentation and cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Along with above you nust be able to
- design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and systems.
- Make archtecture decisions for large product features or new system.
- Assist other team members of the team in their roles and ensure team meet their planned goals.
- Participate and lead in our agile development process.
- 10-20 years of experience in software/applications development using Java stack, maven, springboot.
- Good knowledge of - Spring, Spring boot, Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Database – Postgres/RDBMS, Apache Kafka, Elastic Search.
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Hands on experience and working proficiency in developmental tools like Swagger2.0, Json, postman, Yaml, Open API contract, Git, Junit, CICD pipeline
- Experience in UI development using react/angular and UI/UX concepts.
- Experience in working with postgreSQL,
- Expereince in AWS-cloud/Azure/Google cloud technologies with micro service architecture and knowledge on Elasticsearch, kafka, API gateway would be an advantage.
- Exeperience of working on high data volume processing applications.
- Integration exposure with third party applications, Wallet and Payment gateway (Nice to Have)
- DevOps tools knowledge - Jenkins/Docker/Kubernetes (optional/added advantage)
Last date of Submitting Application: 27 June 2022
Candidates shall submit their resume along with the copies of certificates proving their qualification and experience, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the Executive Director, Information Kerala Mission, Public Office Building, Public Office P.O Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033