INFORMATION KERALA MISSION (an Autonomous Institution under LSGD, registered under the Travancore – Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955), Ground Floor, Swaraj Bhavan, Nanthancode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695003, Email: email@example.com ,invites Statutory and Internal auditors for the audit of accounts for the financial year 2019-2020. Chartered Accountants Partnership firms may forward their bids including terms and conditions to the undersigned on or before 09.10.2020, 5 pm. Audit fee previous year – Rs. 1,50, 000/-
Details of conditions for appointment as auditors are published in the website. (ikm.gov.in) Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be Chartered Accountants Partnership firm.
- Should have 7 years experience in audit of accounts and certification of financial statement of Government organisation/ Autonomous body funded by Government.
- Should produce proof of experience.
- The appointment is for a period of 1 year extendable up to a maximum of 3 years.
- Should quote the audit fee for the audit for the financial year 2019-20
- Should attach Bio data
- Audit includes :-
- Certification of Accounts for the year 2019-2020
- Certification and submission of Utilisation Certificates to be given to various funding agencies including 6 Corporations, 87 Municipalities, 152 Block Panchayats, 941 Grama Panchayats, 14 District Panchayats, other projects .
- Certification of Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure , Balance sheet and Audit report.
- Returns to be filed under different statutes.
The last date and time of receipt of bids is 09.10.2020 , 5 pm
Terms & Condition for Appointment of Internal Auditor
- The Chartered Accountant Partner should visit IKM at least 15 days in a Month.
- Should Quote Internal Audit fee on a Monthly Basis
- Should have 10 years experience in audit of accounts and certification of financial statement of Government organisation/ Autonomous body funded by Govt.
- Should attach Bio – data. Internal Audit Includes
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Utilisation Certificates to be given to various funding agencies including 6 Corporations, 87 Municipalities, 152 Block Panchayats, 941 Grama Panchayats, 14 District Panchayats, and Other Projects.
- Vouching, Verification on monthly basis. Prepare month wise financial statements
- Should prepare Financial Statements for Statutory Auditors for the year 2019–2020 such as Receipt & Payments, Income & Expenditure and Balance Sheet.