Online submitted applications are finalised after scrutiny. Eligible candidates can download Admission Card through the website http://support.ikm.in/recruitment
Written test scheduled on 03/12/2011
- Candidates should download their Admission card and Attendance card from the website.
- Candidate should paste their recent identical passport size photographs on the respective portion on Admission card & Attendance card and a Gazetted officer should attest the photograph
- Candidates should note that their candidature is strictly provisional. The mere fact that Admission Card has been issued to any candidate shall not imply that Information Kerala Mission (IKM) has finally accepted his/her candidature.
- The Candidate should provide proof for his/her basic qualification and certificate of the one year computer course (approved by Government) at the time of interview
- IKM may change the centre or date of examination without assigning any reason. In case, this would be notified in IKM website.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The decision of the IKM shall be final in all matters.
- All legal disputes pertaining to this Test shall fall within the jurisdiction of Thiruvananthapuram Courts only.
- The use of calculators or Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers and electronic devices etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures on Attendance Slip and Admission Card should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates in their own interest are requested to retain a photocopy of the Application Form, Admission Card and Attendance Slip for record.
- IKM will not issue any mark sheet to qualified/non qualified candidates. There is no provision for re-evaluation of papers.
- The rank-list will be published in the website of IKM
Examination Specific Instruction
- Candidates shall occupy the seats allotted to them in the Examination Hall, half an hour (30 min) prior to the commencement of examination for verification of their admission card and identity.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the examination or to leave the hall before the examination is over.
- Candidates should sign at the respective portion on the Admission card and Attendance card in the presence of the Invigilator. They should also affix signatures against their roll number and name in the address list provided in the examination hall.
- The scanned image of photograph of the candidate that will printed on the admission card and attendance card. (Candidates shall not affix their signature or paste the photograph on the scanned image).
- Those candidates, who submit Admission/Attendance card with Photograph pasted over the scanned image, will not be allowed to attend the examination.
- If the scanned image of the candidates photograph in the Admission Card/ Attendance card is not in the specified size, and identifiable, the candidate will not be admitted for the examination.
- Candidates who misbehave with the officials engaged in examination duty or commit any sort of malpractice or resort to any unfair means will be expelled from the examination hall.
- The answer scripts of the candidates who violate the above instructions will be invalidated and legal action will be taken against them.
- The candidates must return the question papers alongwith the answer sheets after the examination
- Put a tick mark against your choice in the answer sheet.
- All questions carry equal marks. Correct answers carry two marks each and wrong answers carry negative mark of 0.68 each