Applications are invited for the post of Accountant cum IT expert for implentation of the project Kerala Local Government Service Delivery Project (KLGSDP). Interested candidates may apply online through the link provided below.
- May apply online through the website www.support.ikm.in/recruitment .
- Last date for the online application - 05/11/2011
- Date of exmination and venue will be intimated in due course
- Admit cards of the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded from the website
- Number of vacancies: 152
|No||District||No of vacancies|
B.Com with 50 % minimum through a regular course with PGDCA/ DCA/ one year computer certificate course approved by Government. Preference would be given for CA Inter passed candidates
The upper age limit for apply the post is 35. There is an age relaxation of 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates is allowed in the upper age limit. Your age for the selection is calculated as on 1/1/2011
|Location||Candidate opted for the district|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta|
|Ernakulam||Ernakulam, Alappuzha, Thrissur, Idukki, Palakkad|
|Kozhikode||Kozhikode, Malappuram, Wayanad, Kannur, Kasaragod|
Duration of test
2pm to 4 pm (2.00 hrs)
Written examination & Interview
Consolidated pay of Rs. 15,000/per month
The placement is initially for a period of 1 year which can be extended for further period depending upon the performance
Instruction to candidates:
- The application for the said post will be accepted only through online.
- Candidates must upload their photographs.
- No certifcates should be attached.
- On applying online, each applicant should specify the district of his choice for deployment. Choice once given can not be modified at a later stage.
- Selection of the candidate will be through a written test at the designated centres followed by a group discussion/interview at Thiruvananthapuram. The date and venue of the examination and interview is as set out in the online application.
- Each applicant shall specify the district preferred for appointment at the time of application. Only one district can be selected. Transfer of district not allowed during the entire period of engagement.
- Recruitment will be done only in the district chosen at the time of online selection.
- The online application should be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- For any communication in this regard, the candidates are requested to quote the application registration number
Ref: GO(Rt) No.2586/2011/LSGD dated 08/11/2011