Director (Implementation) is the Head of this Division. Functional classification of the division is as follows.
- Implementation (Corporation) - Director (Implementation) looks after the implementation of IKM activities in Corporations during the period.
- Implementation (Municipality) - The Team Leader (Municipality) looks after the implementation of IKM activities in Municipalities during the period.
- Implementation (Grama Panchayats) - The Team is mainly responsible for implementation of the Applications developed by the Information Kerala Mission in Grama Panchayats.
- Implementation - The Team is mainly responsible for implementation of the Applications developed by the Information Kerala Mission in District Panchayat & Block Panchayats.
In addition to this functional classification, the Implementation Division is also undertaking the implementation programme at Directorate of Panchayat, Deputy Directorate offices at Districts.
- Civil Registration Past Data Entry (PDE).
- KPEPF - The work of computerisation of Kerala Panchayat Employees’ Provident Fund Accounts.
- Civil Wing - Consultant is in charge of the Civil Wing which is responsibile for providing interior arrangements for Janasevanakendrams in Municipalities. It also looks after the works of civil engineering in nature and electrical works taken up by IKM.
- Hospital Kiosk - As part of the Service Delivery Project (SDP), a fast track project of Modernising Government Programme (MGP), Government have initiated a programme for establishing Hospitals Kiosks for online registration of vital events in the hospitals of five Municipal Corporations in Kerala. A Consultant was in charge of implementation of Hospital Kiosks.