Support and Handholding Professional set-up at the headquarters with two secure LANs, a WAN and an internet connectivity at the headquarters, managed round-the-clock. A well-managed state-level training centre with connectivity for district training centre Maintaining a state-of-the art software development and GIS facility Professionals oriented for a human centered and professional hand-holding of the users . Efficient management systems devised for managing field level personnel Commercial engineering and roll-out plan documentation carried out, with extensive database created for the purpose.
Overall Responsibilities of the Division
- Management of IT Infrastructure, including (but not limited to) installation, maintenance, upgrade, system administration, auditing the usage and configuration. Technical support for commercial engineering would also be required.
- Deployment and handholding of application software in the local governments.
- Testing and release of application software developed by IKM.
- Managing bug reports, reproducing bugs reported from local governments, and communication with software development, to sort out the issues.
- Backup and data security.
- Ensure service levels to the local governments and within IKM (to various divisions).
- Centralised technical helpdesk for e-governance in local governments.
- Capability building in IKM in all technical aspects including systems administration, database management.
- Building up standards and systems for software reengineering.